Sales Development Representative
Esoptra is looking for an all-star to grow our business, working closely with the management team to support our sales. As a Sales Development Representative, you are the first point of contact for all new prospective clients and will identify and qualify sales opportunities. This role is critical to the business as it lays the foundation for a successful business plan.
In today’s world, data is the new gold – so organizations are generating lots of it. Unfortunately, this doesn’t mean this available data is automatically translated into actionable information – accessible at the right time, in the right hands, in the optimal format, on the appropriate device. That is where Esoptra comes in. Leveraging our flexible and scalable data innovation platform, we’ve developed solutions to concrete data challenges many organizations are facing today: tracing a product through a supply chain, creating digital content experiences for end consumers, automating standard and complex document flows, etc.
Since our foundation in 2017, we’ve grown into a team of Esoptrians with BIG ambitions for the future, and we’d love for you to become a part of our journey!
In practice, your challenges will be to…
- Build relationships with your sales and marketing team, discover the Esoptra platform & learn to identify its vast possibilities
- Strategize with the management team on which companies to target and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone to generate highly qualified sales leads
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on data innovation: for you, hearing “No” is the start of a negotiation!
- Know what it takes to meet and hopefully exceed your goals and work towards monthly targets
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure potential customers get a top-notch story, aptly tuned to their reality
Do you check most of the boxes below?
- I have a first experience in sales or business development, ideally in the B2B SaaS or enterprise software space
- I am not afraid to pick up a phone and make a call to a stranger
- I’m results-driven and relish the challenge of beating ambitious targets
- I have a natural flair with CRM tools (eg. Hubspot) and social media
- I master the “80-20 rule”: able to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects, prioritize work assignments, critical tasks, and routine work to maximize results in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment
- I’m a strong communicator, both oral and written (in business English and Dutch or French)
- I’m a quick (self-)learner and thrive in ‘organized chaos’
- Startup DNA runs through my veins! I’m not afraid of taking initiative and approach work with a sense of urgency
- First and foremost, it excites me to co-create the journey and company culture that will take Esoptra to the next level!
We’ll offer you…
…a helluva ride! We’re building the future of data innovation, and our international ambitions prove that we’re serious about it! Next to a flexible and attractive compensation package, including a significant results-driven component, you’ll find a passionate and high-paced team environment, an unlimited playground allowing you to leverage your make-it-happen attitude on a daily basis. Our offices are located in Herentals and Ghent, yet we have a flexible approach towards working location and mobility. Looking forward to meet you!
–The Esoptra Team
Get in touch
+32 14 75 25 21
Join us & send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Community
Be part of the Esoptra community!