Esoptra is on a mission to democratize data access and content sharing. We attack the last-mile problem in data: delivering the right content to consumers and stakeholders at the right time, in the right format, on the right device. Our web product ZAZA.rocks (“ZeroApp. Zero Account.”) provides ultra-low-friction content sharing by attaching “bags” to physical or digital assets. This way, companies trace food, tag assets or collect video feedback from consumers. Low-cost solutions can be built and embedded in existing business processes in days rather than months, thus accelerating their digital transformation.
As our Community Manager you are a connecting link and primary point of contact for ourcommunity, viral content partners, consumers (and so on) and act as the “face” of Esoptra. You choose for impact and action. At Esoptra you’ll be part of a team where everyone likes to move forward and is strongly committed. That’s why we all have an entrepreneurial mind-set, are autonomous and at the same time very hands-on.
In practice, your challenges will be to…
- Build & grow the (online) community around our new web product ZAZA.rocks: how can we serve this community best? How to translate their feedback into product improvements? In close collaboration with the team of course to formulate the right answers.
- Assist in ZAZA.rocks go-to-market: what channels work best? What type of content? How to grow its user base? At Esoptra, we are firm believers in Product Led Growth. If not already, I’m sure you will become too.
- Engage consumers in giving feedback when testing & experimenting with ZAZA.rocks use cases: what works…what doesn’t…
- Hunt and secure viral content partners (eg. sustainable UN goals, non-profit…).
- Translate our identity to the necessary content and give it the traffic it needs because you exactly know how to divide it on socials and email.
- Proactively spread content in order to interact with the community; target different communities by creating content for social media and making sure we are getting noticed in order to drive sales.
- Create content with webinars, blogs, podcasts… (no format scares you) to supporting viral content creation and build our start-up community. Don’t panic: there’s a team behind you to assist in content creation.
- Manage (paid & organic) social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more specialized forums.
- Closely follow all social media platforms and react to it with the speed of light.
- Your main KPI is REACH: getting Esoptra and ZAZA.rocks on the map!
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position; on one hand you have some experience with community management and on the other with digital content marketing. So experience in social media, content and linking the two together in a B2B (and B2C) environment is a requisite.
- You don’t have your smartphone near you? You would even check your feed from a smart fridge if you had too: that’s how addicted you are to social media.
- You are submerged in the latest internet culture; you live and breathe it.
- You work easily with tools like Buffer, Tweetdeck, Hubspot, HypeAuditor and other marketing/social media tools.
- You understand your target audience and are not afraid to think out-of-the-box.
- You’ve looked up the term Product Led Growth and experimented with ZAZA.rocks to get a feel for it
- You’re outgoing and have strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- You’re like Google Translate; you switch easily between Dutch and English.
- You get your energy from drafting content marketing strategies and carry them out with a lot of enthusiasm
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Next to a flexible and attractive compensation package,you’ll find a passionate and high-paced team environment, an unlimited playground allowing you to leverage your make-it-happen attitude on a daily basis.
- The opportunity to grow with our company. Ambitious? Perfect, we will support you to evolve via on-the-job training and coaching.
- There is a flexible approach towards working location and mobility. HQ is in Herentals and we have an office in Ghent.
An exciting function where strategy, automation, reporting, socials, SEO, content and advertising all come together…
Do you check some of the boxes below?
We’ll offer you…
…a helluva ride! We’re on a mission to democratize data access and content sharing, and our international ambitions prove that we’re serious about it.
Join us & send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Community
Be part of the Esoptra community!