Esoptra is looking for an all-star to develop and roll out our go-to-market, working closely with the management team to increase our digital presence. Our ideal candidate is passionate about marketing and data, has strong communication skills and is someone who can manage multiple assignments and deadlines.
Do you want to play a decisive role in an innovative young company with a solid list of first customers? Do you love to experiment with digital tools and growth hacks to identify what our users love about our product ZAZA.rocks? Do you want to define a marketing strategy that leads to revenue? Then apply today! We can’t wait to get to know you.
Esoptra is on a mission to RADICALLY simplify data access and content sharing. We truly believe everyone deserves faster and simpler access to the right content at the right time in the right format on the right device.
Since our foundation in 2017, we’ve grown into a team of Esoptrians with BIG ambitions for the future, and we’d love for you to become a part of our journey!
In practice, your challenges will be to…
- Lead the website management across markets, and run website experiments to improve conversions.
- Brainstorm on new, creative growth strategies and experiments. Prioritize, test, implement, analyze. Scale what works.
- Grow organic traffic to our website through SEO.
- Design, test, and scale digital marketing campaigns across channels, incl. social media, SEM, email, etc.
- Monitor and report on marketing campaign budgets and performance.
- Identify trends and insights in the target market and from our customers, and optimize campaigns based on these insights.
Do you check most of the boxes below?
- I can demonstrate +2y experience in digital marketing, and SEO in particular, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- I master email, social, and search engine marketing channels. I know HTML and web publishing basics.
- I love & have experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics to drive decision-making.
- I know how to run experiments on website, on landing pages, and through marketing channels.
- I can work within a budget and know how to calculate customer acquisition costs for ongoing experiments.
- I master the “80-20 rule”: able to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects, prioritize work assignments, critical tasks, and routine work to maximize results in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment
- I’m a strong communicator, both oral and written (in business English and Dutch or French)
- I’m a quick (self-)learner and thrive in ‘organized chaos’
- Startup DNA runs through my veins! I’m not afraid of taking initiative and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency
- First and foremost, it excites me to co-create the journey and company culture that will take Esoptra to the next level!
We’ll offer you…
…a helluva ride! We’re building the future of data innovation, and our international ambitions prove that we’re serious about it! Next to a flexible and attractive compensation package, you’ll find a passionate and high-paced team environment, an unlimited playground allowing you to leverage your make-it-happen attitude on a daily basis. Our offices are located in Herentals and Ghent, and we have a flexible approach towards working location and mobility.An endless supply of excellent coffee, tea and fresh fruit, along with regular and fun team activities will be waiting for you. Looking forward to meet you!
–The Esoptra Team
Join us & send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Community
Be part of the Esoptra community!