A digital product binder to keep your content in context
An aluminum profile manufacturer producing make-to-order window projects faces a tough job. From product design to installation, many stakeholders need to contribute to make the project successful: manufacturer, reseller, constructor, architect, installer, consumer.
How to ensure that, along this project journey, each stakeholder receives the right information at the right time in the right format?
- As the manufacturer, I neatly store the project design in my window configurator or internal ERP, yet how to easily share multiple revisions of that design with my consumer and receive his/her feedback?
- As an installer, knowing how-where-when exactly to install the product is difficult considering the ever-changing timeline of the overarching construction project. How to avoid further timeline delay when notifying upon product reception that a part is broken or missing? At Esoptra, we call this a last-mile problem for data. And we love solving those.
Set up a lightweight digital product binder in a matter of days
Our solution is simple: using the ZAZA.rocks platform with its “paper bags for digital content”, each bag becomes the equivalent of a digital product binder that can be attached to your product journey.
What’s in the binder?
Any type of content, depending on where the product is within the product journey, e.g.
- The latest project design in high-quality, sourced straight from the design configurator, ready for consumer review
- Installation manual and video’s for the installer
- Project delivery planning for the transporter and constructor, sourced from your internal planning application
- Consumer feedback on each touchpoint with the manufacturer
How to access the binder?
Each project binder is a unique web link. Easy to embed within your existing processes, to use in email communication, or to store within a QR code so you can physically attach the binder to your product. The binder is fully customizable to allow layered access to information for a particular stakeholder, and automated workflows ensure that the collected content in the binder ends up where it needs to be.
“The fact that this product binder in-the-wild surfs on top of our systems is a game changer. We can more effectively reach our consumers and interact with them.”
Need specific features to tune it to your business process? We’re happy to discuss.
- Boost consumer & stakeholder satisfaction by providing visibility and transparency across your product journey
- Streamline the many interactions you have with consumers and stakeholders – reduce the email ping-pong
A working solution can be set up in a matter of days, where more traditional content management solutions can take months to configure.
Our lightweight approach allows for a total cost of ownership which is a magnitude lower than more traditional solutions.
All involved parties use the same solution, no need to change your processes and systems, and minimal to no IT effort required.
Interested? Get in touch!
Join us & send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Community
Be part of the Esoptra community!