Product Experience Designer
Esoptra is on a mission to RADICALLY simplify data access and content sharing. We truly believe everyone deserves faster and simpler access to the right content at the right time in the right format on the right device.
Are you passionate about products with a great user experience? Do you thrive in a Product Led Growth environment, where research and communication with customers steer the roadmap? You think big, ask a lot of questions and have a bias for action, knowing it improves outcomes for customers? Then we absolutely need to talk!
As a Product Experience Designer at Esoptra, you will aid our teams in continuously delivering an excellent, useful product for our customers. You’re 100% customer focused, understand their needs and problems, and research industry trends that help anticipate their future needs. You work directly with external customers to collect input and mold insights into detailed requirements and rough solution mockups. You maximize the efforts of the team by helping them with core customer target outcomes, communicate effectively with stakeholders, perform functional testing, organize customer feedback loops, define success metrics, and assist with the go-to market plan. All the while simultaneously protecting the UX and quality of delivered features.
In practice, your challenges will be to…
- Live and breathe a Product Led Growth philosophy, where users convinced of the product drive the buyer experience.
- Understand customer needs and translate these into an optimized product experience through clear functional requirements, with solution mock-ups that facilitate a sound design for our team to build.
- Provide feature initiatives, from ideation, requirement specifications, planning, through development scope, to launch, and feedback cycles.
- Ruthlessly prioritize the path to delivering realized customer feature value that maximizes the work efforts of our team week to week.
- Own feature adoption success by monitoring success metrics, co-creating support documentation, and go to market feature messaging.
- Research customer insights and stay abreast of industry trends, and monitor feedback channels to anticipate customer needs.
- Communicate effectively across remote teams to create alignment between design, development and sales & marketing.
Do you check some of the boxes below?
- Passionate about what a good product should entail. Attention for consistency and details. Has already experimented with ZAZA.rocks to get a feel for it.
- Knowledge of Product Led Growth and its best practices for creating requirement specifications, wireframes & mockups to visually convey solutions.
- Ability to ask probing questions to give and receive feedback in an iterative environment.
- Comfortable with rolling up your sleeves to help the team get the job done in any stage of the product process.
- Understanding of your target audience and process-thinker who can continuously reinvent and improve how we do things.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for effective collaboration with a partly remote team.
- Comfort in pointing out when a design concept could be better and strategizing solutions for it.
- Ability to collect and synthesize qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate product and design decisions.
- Ability to co-create and execute test plans for features.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports.
We’ll offer you…
…a helluva ride! We’re on a mission to radically simplify data access and content sharing, and our international ambitions prove that we’re serious about it. Next to a flexible and attractive compensation package, including a significant results-driven component, you’ll find a passionate and high-paced team environment, an unlimited playground allowing you to leverage your make-it-happen attitude on a daily basis. The opportunity to grow with our company. There is a flexible approach towards working location and mobility. An endless supply of excellent coffee, tea and fresh fruit, along with regular and fun team activities will be waiting for you. HQ is in Herentals and we have an office in Ghent.
Join us & send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Community
Be part of the Esoptra community!