Sales Development Representative
Esoptra is looking for an all-star to grow our business, working closely with the management team to support our sales. As a Sales Development Representative, you are the first point of contact for all new prospective clients and will identify and qualify sales opportunities. You support a team of Account Executives in building pipeline and managing a territory.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated, and organized team player? This is a great opportunity to get a job at a fast growing, well funded organization. In this role you’ll learn about all aspects of a sales cycle in a high volume phone and email environment.
Esoptra is on a mission to RADICALLY simplify data access and content sharing. We truly believe everyone deserves faster and simpler access to the right content at the right time in the right format on the right device.
Since our foundation in 2017, we’ve grown into a team of Esoptrians with BIG ambitions for the future, and we’d love for you to become a part of our journey!
In practice, your challenges will be to…
- Build and manage the lead development pipeline
- Prospect into multiple organizations via networking, e-mail/e-marketing, cold-calling, LinkedIn and utilizing internet information sources.
- Create and conduct experiments and growth hacks to increase lead generation.
- Achieve or exceed goal for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Esoptra and its ZAZA.rocks platform and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Update lead status and prospect interaction in Hubspot CRM
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure potential customers get a top-notch story, aptly tuned to their reality
Do you check most of the boxes below?
- I have a first experience in sales or business development, ideally in the B2B SaaS or enterprise software space.
- I can understand and successfully promote a technical offering and solution
- I am not afraid to pick up a phone and make a call to a stranger
- I’m results-driven and relish the challenge of beating ambitious targets
- I have a natural flair with CRM tools (eg. Hubspot) and social media. I have a knack for growth hacking and love experimenting with new digital tools for lead generation.
- I master the “80-20 rule”: able to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects, prioritize work assignments, critical tasks, and routine work to maximize results in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment
- I’m a strong communicator, both oral and written (in business English and Dutch or French)
- I’m a quick (self-)learner and thrive in ‘organized chaos’
- Startup DNA runs through my veins! I’m not afraid of taking initiative and approach work with a sense of urgency
- First and foremost, it excites me to co-create the journey and company culture that will take Esoptra to the next level!
We’ll offer you…
…a helluva ride! We’re building the future of data innovation, and our international ambitions prove that we’re serious about it! Next to a flexible and attractive compensation package, including a significant results-driven component, you’ll find a passionate and high-paced team environment, an unlimited playground allowing you to leverage your make-it-happen attitude on a daily basis. Our offices are located in Herentals and Ghent, and we have a flexible approach towards working location and mobility. An endless supply of excellent coffee, tea and fresh fruit, along with regular and fun team activities will be waiting for you. Looking forward to meet you!
–The Esoptra Team
Join us & send your CV to email@example.com
Join Our Community
Be part of the Esoptra community!