Esoptra is on a mission to RADICALLY simplify data access and content sharing. We truly believe everyone deserves faster and simpler access to the right content at the right time in the right format on the right device.
We’re looking for an account executive to grow Esoptra’s customer base in the Benelux and abroad.
We are looking for an all-star with a first experience as an Account Executive, preferably in a B2B setting. As a successful first Account Executive you’ll be largely self-directed in coordinating all selling activities (making calls, running demos, drafting proposals, handling objections and closing). Self-driven doesn’t mean alone: you’ll always be able to count on active support and trust from the founders and the team.
In practice, your challenges will be to…
- Manage a full sales cycle
- Generate new business opportunities and effectively manage the pipeline
- Manage contract negotiations during the sales process
- Approach all deals with a customer-first “ready to help” mentality
- Work cross-functionally with the team at Esoptra
- Accurately track all sales activity and forecasting in Hubspot CRM.
Do you check most of the boxes below?
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions.
- Enthusiastic about Esoptra’s ZAZA.rocks data access & content sharing platform, and triggered by the industrial use cases its Enterprise edition solves.
- 1-3 years of account executive sales experience (in a closing role), preferably in B2B SaaS or deep tech.
- Strong prospecting abilities
- Effective communicator, both oral and written (in business English and Dutch, other languages are a plus)
- Competitive mindset: you always want to be at the top of the leaderboard
- I master the “80-20 rule”: able to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects, prioritize work assignments, critical tasks, and routine work to maximize results in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment
- Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow. You’re not afraid of taking initiative and approach work with a sense of urgency. You thrive in “organized chaos”. Startup experience is a big plus.
- First and foremost, you’re excited to co-create the journey and company culture that will take Esoptra to the next level!
We’ll offer you…
…a helluva ride! We’re on a mission to radically simplify data access and content sharing, and our international ambitions prove that we’re serious about it. Next to a flexible and attractive compensation package, including a significant results-driven component, you’ll find a passionate and high-paced team environment, an unlimited playground allowing you to leverage your make-it-happen attitude on a daily basis. The opportunity to grow with our company. There is a flexible approach towards working location and mobility. An endless supply of excellent coffee, tea and fresh fruit, along with regular and fun team activities will be waiting for you. HQ is in Herentals and we have an office in Ghent.
Join us & send your CV to email@example.com
Join Our Community
Be part of the Esoptra community!