Digital & Content Marketing Coordinator
Esoptra is looking for an all-star to develop and roll out our go-to-market, working closely with the management team to support content marketing strategy and increase our digital presence. Our ideal candidate is passionate about marketing and data, has strong communication skills and is someone who can manage multiple assignments and deadlines to support our digital and content marketing initiatives.
Esoptra is on a mission to democratize data access and content sharing. We attack the last-mile problem in data: delivering the right content to consumers and stakeholders at the right time, in the right format, on the right device. Our web product ZAZA.rocks (“ZeroApp. Zero Account.”) provides ultra-low-friction content sharing by attaching “bags” to physical or digital assets. This way, companies trace food, tag assets or collect video feedback from consumers. Low-cost solutions can be built and embedded in existing business processes in days rather than months, thus accelerating their digital transformation.
In practice, your challenges will be to…
- Develop and coordinate content marketing initiatives across the appropriate multimedia channels (website, social, blog, press, events)
- Design, roll out and manage the content calendar & marketing campaigns
- Build marketing expert network leveraging existing content marketing platforms
- Develop strategies and research new tools to support goals
- Research and draft content, optimized for SEO, adapted to its medium (video, social, website, use cases, blog posts, infographics, webinars, event materials…)
- Curate content for social media, draft social posts and manage its distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Stay up to date on trends in online and digital marketing
- Co-create content strategy aligned with quarterly & annual goals, supported by appropriate marketing metrics
Do you check most of the boxes below?
- I have prior experience in Digital and/or Content Marketing, ideally in B2B SaaS space
- I’ve built up knowledge and understanding of online marketing campaigns and social platforms, and know HTML and web publishing basics
- I’ve worked with search engine optimization & web traffic tools before (e.g. Google Analytics)
- I master the “80-20 rule”: able to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects, prioritize work assignments, critical tasks, and routine work to maximize results in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment
- I’m a strong communicator, both oral and written (in business English and Dutch or French)
- I’m a quick (self-)learner and thrive in ‘organized chaos’
- Startup DNA runs through my veins! I’m not afraid of taking initiative and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency
- First and foremost, it excites me to co-create the journey and company culture that will take Esoptra to the next level!
We’ll offer you…
…a helluva ride! We’re building the future of data innovation, and our international ambitions prove that we’re serious about it! Next to a flexible and attractive compensation package, you’ll find a passionate and high-paced team environment, an unlimited playground allowing you to leverage your make-it-happen attitude on a daily basis. Our offices are located in Herentals and Ghent, yet we have a flexible approach towards working location and mobility. Looking forward to meet you!
–The Esoptra Team
Join us & send your CV to email@example.com
Join Our Community
Be part of the Esoptra community!